Tuesday, March 24, 2015

       I have been spending a lot of time on foundation sewing knowledge.
Sometimes I just want to hurry up and start drafting and sewing garments,
but I like being super thorough.
Having spent so much time on the computer recently
and not working on too much else I needed to take a hiatus from it 
and worked on a few crafting projects I have been meaning to do.

I made a cute Pokemon beanie for a friend.
Drafting out the pattern I was not sure about the ears,
but I think it turned out awesome.

Here is my very first coin purse!  I made it for one of my sisters.
The pictures are just quick ones that I sent to here when I finished.
I forgot to take better ones to post here.  : x



A super cute Magnet Fishing Kit.
Made this for an awesome Mom and dear friend of mine.
Her kids are the most adorable and sweetest!
We moved to another state so I only get to see them once in awhile.
Miss them so much!
I started on making my own dress form last night.
I think a lot of people like the duct tape dress form, 
but I kind of wanted something more sturdy.
I went this girls blog for instructions:
http://lulushion.blogspot.com/2011/06/making-of-form-part-3-stand.html
I am starting out at step 3, 
but it because I bought the materials for the stand about a year ago!
I figured I better use the materials I already have before I buy more for the other steps.
Unfortunately, I think she might have listed the wrong size for the t-shaped pieces.  
I am going back to the hardware store for the right sizes.  
Hopefully I will have a an update soon of my finished dress form stand!

I think finishing these little projects really help keep me motivated.
Now it is time to put off the procrastination and get back to my foundation entries. :)
~Jam

Related Posts by Categories

Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment